No passado dia 15 de Março realizaou-se no ISCTE uma sessão sobre liberdade documental. Foi uma sessão onde se discutiu o open source e os formatos abertos, foi ainda divulgado o Document Freedom Day. Esta sessão contou com presença de Adriano Afonso, lider e fundador da comunidade de LibreOffice em Portugal, e Rui Seabra, Presidente da Ansol, como oradores.
- Due Date: April 15 of 2013
- Author notification: May 20
- Camera-ready: May 29
- Conference Date: July 11
- open source and technical writing
- open source and creative commons
- open source editing tools
- open source and games
- open source and HCI
- opn source ERP
- open source and organizational systems
- collective intelligence and design of communication
- crowdsourcing and design of communication
- Carlos J. Costa, ISCTE-IUL, Portugal (Program Chair)
- Anders Christensen, ISCTE-IUL, Portugal
- Can Kultur, Bilkent University, Ankara, Turkey
- Carles Garrigues Olivella, Universitat Oberta de Catalunya, Barcelona, Spain
- David Megías, Universitat Oberta de Catalunya, Barcelona, Spain
- Joao Rosario, Higher School of Communication and Media Studies, Lisboa Polytechnic Institute, Portugal
- Lom Messan Hillah, Université Paris Ouest Nanterre La Défense, France
- Luciano Gamberini, Human Technology Labs, Dept. of General Psychology – University of Padova, Italy
- Manuela Aparicio, Adetti-IUL/ ISCTE-IUL, Portugal
- Massimiliano Gambardella, Université Panthéon-Assas (Paris 2), France
- Sancho Oliveira, ISCTE – IUL, Portugal
- Stefano Zacchiroli, Université Paris Diderot – Paris 7, France
[list not complete, we are in invitations phase]
OSDOC 2010 will include technical papers, experience reports and posters. Authors should submit complete drafts of all type of submissions for review by the program committee.The ACM paper format (http://www.acm.org/sigs/publications/pubform.doc) must be followed. Additional information is available in the ACM SIG Proceedings Templates (http://www.acm.org/sigs/publications/proceedings-templates). To submit a paper, experience report, or poster proposal for review, use the [https://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=osdoc2013] or email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “OSDOC2012 – Paper”. If you have any question email Carlos Costa (email@example.com).
- Guidelines for Research Papers – Papers should not exceed 5,000 words, approximately 8 pages in ACM conference format (available at the site), including figures and references. The results described must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Guidelines for Short Papers – Papers should not exceed 8 pages in ACM conference format.
- Guidelines for Experience Reports – Experience reports should not exceed 3,500 words. The experience report is a standalone, six-page extended abstract that describes a design experience and its lessons for other designers of communication. The experience report must include the title, names and affiliations of the authors, an abstract of up to 150 words, and keywords.
- Guidelines for posters – Accepted poster submissions will receive a two pages description in the conference proceedings. The submission should be formated according to the ACM guidelines for paper submissions, but the length must be only two pages.
Acceptance for publication is contingent on registration for the workshop. In the case of multiple authors, at least one must register to full workshop. If you cannot attend the workshop, a publication fee equivalent to the event registration will be charged. If an author presents more than one paper, an additional fee is charged for publishing each aditional paper.
No dia 14 de Março, teve lugar no ISCTE, uma sessão Introdutória de WordPress realizado por José Fontainha.